Hard Reset INTEX Aqua Pro 4G
How to factory reset INTEX Aqua Pro 4G? How to wipe all data in INTEX Aqua Pro 4G? How to bypass screen lock in INTEX Aqua Pro 4G? How to restore defaults in INTEX Aqua Pro 4G?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset INTEX Aqua Pro 4G. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your INTEX Aqua Pro 4G will be as new and your Spreadtrum SC9832A core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Hold down the Power button for a short while to turn off the phone.
- Then start pressing Volume Down + Power buttons for a few seconds.
- When INTEX logo appears release the Power button.
- If you see Android image pops up let go of the Volume Down button.
- Click Volume Up and Power key to go to Recovery Mode.
- Now use Volume buttons choose "wipe data/factory reset" then "Yes" and click the Power button to confirm it.
- Now just select "reboot system now" with Power button.
- Good job! You are performed hard reset operation.
How Hard Reset Intex Aqua pro 4G - video
INTEX Aqua Power HARD RESET / SCREEN LOCK REMOVAL - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.