Hard Reset INTEX Aqua Q7 Pro
How to factory reset INTEX Aqua Q7 Pro? How to wipe all data in INTEX Aqua Q7 Pro? How to bypass screen lock in INTEX Aqua Q7 Pro? How to restore defaults in INTEX Aqua Q7 Pro?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset INTEX Aqua Q7 Pro. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your INTEX Aqua Q7 Pro will be as new and your Spreadtrum SC7731G core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- At first you must turn off the mobile by pushing the Power button for a few seconds.
- Then press Volume Down + Power buttons until INTEX logo pops up.
- After that release the Power key and when you see Android picture release Volume Down key.
- Press once more Power key and Volume Up button to go to Recovery Mode.
- Here scroll down with Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" then "Yes" and confirm by clicking the Power button.
- Choose "reboot system now" and confirm it by using the Power key.
INTEX Aqua Power HARD RESET / SCREEN LOCK REMOVAL - video
Intex Aqua Q7 Pro Hard Reset And How To Remove Patternn Lock - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.