Hard Reset INTEX Aqua Q7
How to factory reset INTEX Aqua Q7? How to wipe all data in INTEX Aqua Q7? How to bypass screen lock in INTEX Aqua Q7? How to restore defaults in INTEX Aqua Q7?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset INTEX Aqua Q7. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your INTEX Aqua Q7 will be as new and your Spreadtrum SC7731G core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Begin by switching off the device by holding down the Power key for a short while.
- Afterwards press and hold together the Volume Up + Power button for a couple of seconds.
- You should release held keys as soon as the Android Image appears on the screen.
- In order to open the Recovery Mode hold down the Menu key for a short while.
- In the next step use Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and tap the Power button to confirm.
- Afterwards choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power button.
- When a Recovery Mode appears again on the screen accept option "reboot system now" using Power rocker.
- That's all. The hard reset operation should be completed.
INTEX AQUA I7 FACTORY RESET SOLUTION - video
INTEX Aqua Power HARD RESET / SCREEN LOCK REMOVAL - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work