Hard Reset INTEX Aqua Raze II
How to factory reset INTEX Aqua Raze II? How to wipe all data in INTEX Aqua Raze II? How to bypass screen lock in INTEX Aqua Raze II? How to restore defaults in INTEX Aqua Raze II?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset INTEX Aqua Raze II. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your INTEX Aqua Raze II will be as new and your Spreadtrum SC9832A core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Press the Power button for a couple of seconds to switch off the device.
- In the second step hold down Volume Up + Power button until Boot Mode appears on the screen.
- Then release held keys and from this mode select "Recovery" by using Volume Up key to scroll down and Volume Down key to confirm it.
- If you see Android image on the screen your device click Volume Up + Power buttons one more time.
- Scroll down here by using Volume buttons to choose "wipe data/factory reset" and use the Power button to confirm that.
- Then select "Yes". Use the Volume keys to navigate and the Power key to confirm that.
- At last go to "reboot system now" with the Power key to begin the process.
- Very nice! You are performed hard reset operation.
Intex Aqra Raze pattern lock remove / Hard reset - video
INTEX Aqua Power HARD RESET / SCREEN LOCK REMOVAL - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.