Hard Reset INTEX Aqua Raze
How to factory reset INTEX Aqua Raze? How to wipe all data in INTEX Aqua Raze? How to bypass screen lock in INTEX Aqua Raze? How to restore defaults in INTEX Aqua Raze?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset INTEX Aqua Raze. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your INTEX Aqua Raze will be as new and your MediaTek MT6735M core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Switch off the phone by holding the Power button for a short while.
- In next step press and push Volume Up + Power button for a couple of seconds.
- Release these keys when Boot Mode pops up.
- Here scroll down by using the Volume Up key to select "Recovery" and confirm it with Volume Down button.
- When Android image shows up you should press Volume Up + Power button to go to Recovery Mode.
- Navigate by using Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and use the Power button to accept that.
- Select "Yes" by using Volume keys to scroll down and Power key to accept that.
- Finally choose "reboot system now" with the Power key.
- Success! The hard reset operation will be completed for a couple of seconds.
Intex Aqra Raze pattern lock remove / Hard reset - video
INTEX Aqua Power HARD RESET / SCREEN LOCK REMOVAL - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.