Hard Reset INTEX Aqua Secure
How to factory reset INTEX Aqua Secure? How to wipe all data in INTEX Aqua Secure? How to bypass screen lock in INTEX Aqua Secure? How to restore defaults in INTEX Aqua Secure?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset INTEX Aqua Secure. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your INTEX Aqua Secure will be as new and your MediaTek MT6735M core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- At the very beginning switch off the device by holding the Power button for about 3 seconds.
- When the phone is completely off you should start pressing Volume Up + Power buttons for a short while.
- When Boot Mode pops up let go of all held keys.
- In this menu select "Recovery" by using Volume Up key to scroll down and use the Volume Down button to confirm that.
- Now click Power button to go to Recovery Mode.
- In Recovery Mode you should choose "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume buttons to navigate and press the Power key to accept that.
- After that go to "yes". Use Volume keys to scroll down and Power key to confirm.
- At last you should select "reboot system now" with the Power button.
- Well done!
INTEX Aqua Power HARD RESET / SCREEN LOCK REMOVAL - video
intex aqua secure hard reset - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.