Hard Reset INTEX Aqua Slice II
How to factory reset INTEX Aqua Slice II? How to wipe all data in INTEX Aqua Slice II? How to bypass screen lock in INTEX Aqua Slice II? How to restore defaults in INTEX Aqua Slice II?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset INTEX Aqua Slice II. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your INTEX Aqua Slice II will be as new and your Spreadtrum SC7731G core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Press the Power button for a couple of seconds to turn off the phone.
- Secondly, hold down Volume Down and Power buttons for about 4 seconds.
- If you see a change on the screen release the Power button.
- When Android picture pops up you should let go of Volume Down button and then press Volume Up key + Power key one time.
- In this mode navigate to select "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume Down key and confirm with Power button.
- In the second step choose "yes" by using the same keys as before.
- At last select "reboot system now" with Power button.
- Very nice! You are performed hard reset process.
INTEX Aqua Power HARD RESET / SCREEN LOCK REMOVAL - video
Intex aqua slice 2 hard reset - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.