Hard Reset INTEX Aqua Slice
How to factory reset INTEX Aqua Slice? How to wipe all data in INTEX Aqua Slice? How to bypass screen lock in INTEX Aqua Slice? How to restore defaults in INTEX Aqua Slice?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset INTEX Aqua Slice. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your INTEX Aqua Slice will be as new and your MT6582 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Hold down the Power button for a few seconds to turn off the mobile.
- In the second step press and push the Volume Up + Power keys for a short while.
- When you see a change on the screen release the Power button and after 2 seconds if Android picture pops up you should let go of Volume Up button.
- Navigate by using Volume down key to select "wipe data/factory reset" and press the Volume Up button to confirm that.
- In the second step choose "yes". Use the Volume down key to scroll down and Volume Up key to confirm that.
- Finally if you want to begin the process just confirm "reboot system now" by using the Volume Up button.
- Good job! The hard reset process will be completed for a couple of seconds.
INTEX Aqua Power HARD RESET / SCREEN LOCK REMOVAL - video
Intex Aqua Slice Hard Reset Eazy Youtube - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work