Hard Reset INTEX Aqua Speed HD
How to factory reset INTEX Aqua Speed HD? How to wipe all data in INTEX Aqua Speed HD? How to bypass screen lock in INTEX Aqua Speed HD? How to restore defaults in INTEX Aqua Speed HD?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset INTEX Aqua Speed HD. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your INTEX Aqua Speed HD will be as new and your MediaTek MT6582M core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Turn off the device by holding the Power key for a few seconds.
- Then start pressing Volume Up and Power keys for a short while.
- Release the Power key if you see a change on the screen your smartphone.
- Then let go of the Volume Up button and press together Volume Up key + Power key when Android picture pops up.
- In Recovery Mode navigate to choose "wipe data/factory reset" by using the Volume keys and use the Power button to confirm that.
- Then go to "yes" by using Volume keys to scroll down and Power key to accept that.
- At last select "reboot system now" and confirm with the Power button.
- Well done!
INTEX Aqua Power HARD RESET / SCREEN LOCK REMOVAL - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.