Hard Reset INTEX Aqua Speed
How to factory reset INTEX Aqua Speed? How to wipe all data in INTEX Aqua Speed? How to bypass screen lock in INTEX Aqua Speed? How to restore defaults in INTEX Aqua Speed?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset INTEX Aqua Speed. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your INTEX Aqua Speed will be as new and your MediaTek MT6582M core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- At the very beginning switch off the device by pressing the Power button for a short while.
- In the second step keep holding on Volume Up and Power keys for a couple of seconds.
- When you see a change on the screen let go of the Power key.
- If Android image appears release Volume Up button and press together Volume Up key + Power key.
- You are in Recovery Mode. Scroll down by using Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and use the Power button to accept that.
- Then choose "yes" by using Volume keys to navigate and Power key to confirm it.
- Finally select "reboot system now" and press the Power button.
- Perfect! The hard reset process will be finished for a short while.
INTEX Aqua Power HARD RESET / SCREEN LOCK REMOVAL - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.