How to factory reset INTEX Aqua Star HD? How to wipe all data in INTEX Aqua Star HD? How to bypass screen lock in INTEX Aqua Star HD? How to restore defaults in INTEX Aqua Star HD?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset INTEX Aqua Star HD. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your INTEX Aqua Star HD will be as new and your MediaTek MT6582M core will run faster.
- Switch off the phone by pushing the Power key for a couple of seconds.
- Secondly, keep holding on Volume Up and Power keys until Recovery Mode pops up on the screen.
- Then release these keys and select "wipe data/factory reset" by using the Volume Down button and use the Volume Up key to confirm it.
- After that select "yes" by using Volume Down key to navigate and Volume Up button to accept that.
- Finally press the Volume Up key to confirm "reboot system now".
- Good job! The hard reset operation will be finished for a short while.
INTEX Aqua Power HARD RESET / SCREEN LOCK REMOVAL - video
Intex Aqua Star Hd hard reset - video