How to factory reset INTEX Aqua Star II 16 GB? How to wipe all data in INTEX Aqua Star II 16 GB? How to bypass screen lock in INTEX Aqua Star II 16 GB? How to restore defaults in INTEX Aqua Star II 16 GB?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset INTEX Aqua Star II 16 GB. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your INTEX Aqua Star II 16 GB will be as new and your Spreadtrum SC7731G core will run faster.
- In the first step hold down the Power button for a short while in order to switch off the device.
- In the next step press and hold together the Volume Up and Power key for a few seconds.
- You have to release the Power key when you see an Android Screen.
- As soon as the Android Robot appears release the Volume Up key.
- In order to open Recovery Mode press the Volume Down once.
- Then use the Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and tap the Power button to confirm.
- Afterwards choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power button.
- Finally, accept option "reboot system now" by using Power rocker.
- Wait until the Welcome Panel pops up.
- Good job! The factory reset operation should be completed.
INTEX Aqua Power HARD RESET / SCREEN LOCK REMOVAL - video