Hard Reset INTEX Aqua Star II HD
How to factory reset INTEX Aqua Star II HD? How to wipe all data in INTEX Aqua Star II HD? How to bypass screen lock in INTEX Aqua Star II HD? How to restore defaults in INTEX Aqua Star II HD?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset INTEX Aqua Star II HD. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your INTEX Aqua Star II HD will be as new and your Spreadtrum SC7731G core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- In order to turn off the smartphone hold down the Power key for a short while.
- Next, press and hold simultaneously the Volume Up and Power key for a few seconds.
- Release the Power key when you see an Android Screen.
- When the Android Robot appears release the Volume Up key.
- To open Recovery Mode press the Volume Down once.
- Then use the Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and tap the Power button to confirm.
- Afterwards choose "yes" from the menu, and accept it with Power button.
- After that press the Power rocker to accept "reboot system now" option.
- You should wait until the Welcome Panel pops up.
- Congratulations! The factory reset operation should be completed.
INTEX Aqua Power HARD RESET / SCREEN LOCK REMOVAL - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.