Developer Options INTEX Aqua Strong 5.1
Have you ever wonder how to find hidden functions in INTEX Aqua Strong 5.1? By using this tutorial you can unlock INTEX Developer Settings. Check out how to enable developer options and use secret options of Android 6.0 Marshmallow.
- In order to switch on any of the developer options that you can find on your INTEX Aqua Strong 5.1 firs thing you have to do is enable the Developer mode. To do that you will have to turn on your phone and open the Application screen.
- There you'll have to select the Settings app and go to the About phone section which is placed in the bottom of the list.
- Now you'll have to find the Build number option and tap on it several times until you will see the "You are now a developer!" message on the screen.
- After that you will have to go back to the Settings list and select the Developer options section.
- There you only have to click on the switch at the top, so all of the available options, such as OEM unlocking or USB debugging.
- Well done! Now you know how to enable the developer options on your INTEX Aqua Strong 5.1.
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work