Portable Hotspot INTEX Aqua Strong 5.1
How to create portable hotspot on INTEX Aqua Strong 5.1? How to enable mobile hotspot in Android 6.0 Marshmallow? How to share Wi-Fi from INTEX Aqua Strong 5.1.
Use the Android 6.0 Marshmallow setting in order to set up portable hotspot. Afterwards you will enjoy using the mobile hotspot of INTEX Aqua Strong 5.1.
- In order to enable the Portable hotspot on your INTEX Aqua Strong 5.1 to give a free Internet connection when someone urgently needs it, first thing you have to do is turn on your phone and open the App screen.
- There you will have to select the Settings application and inside it choose the More option in the Wireless & network section.
- After that you'll have to go to the Tethering & Portable hotspot option and open the Wi-Fi hotspot in there.
- To enable the Hotspot, you have to click on the switch at the top of the screen. To change its name or password, go to the Set up Wi-Fi hotspot settings.
- Now tap on the Save option in the lower right corner of the screen to confirm.
- Perfect! You've managed to switch on the Access point on your INTEX Aqua Strong 5.1 so other devices can connect to it now.
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work