Hard Reset INTEX Aqua Trend
How to factory reset INTEX Aqua Trend? How to wipe all data in INTEX Aqua Trend? How to bypass screen lock in INTEX Aqua Trend? How to restore defaults in INTEX Aqua Trend?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset INTEX Aqua Trend. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your INTEX Aqua Trend will be as new and your MediaTek MT6735 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Firstly, switch off the phone by pressing the Power button for a short while to turn off the mobile.
- After that start holding Volume Up and Power keys until Boot Mode shows up.
- Then release all keys and from the menu choose "Recovery" by using Volume Up key to scroll down and confirm with Power key.
- Wait for a couple of seconds and you should be in Recovery Mode.
- Now scroll down by using Volume buttons to select "wipe data/factory reset" and confirm it by using Power key.
- Choose "Yes". Use Volume keys to navigate and Power button to accept that.
- Finally use the Power button to select "reboot system now".
- Well done! You are performed hard reset operation.
INTEX Aqua Power HARD RESET / SCREEN LOCK REMOVAL - video
Intex Aqua Trend Hard Reset and fectory reset - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.