Hard Reset INTEX Aqua Xtreme II
How to factory reset INTEX Aqua Xtreme II? How to wipe all data in INTEX Aqua Xtreme II? How to bypass screen lock in INTEX Aqua Xtreme II? How to restore defaults in INTEX Aqua Xtreme II?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset INTEX Aqua Xtreme II. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your INTEX Aqua Xtreme II will be as new and your MediaTek MT6592M core will run faster.
- Hold down the Power key for a couple of seconds to switch off the mobile.
- Then start pressing Volume Down + Power buttons for a short while.
- When you see a change on the screen release all held keys.
- Wait for a couple of seconds and you should be in Factory Mode.
- In this menu navigate by using Volume buttons to choose "Clear eMMC" and confirm it with the Power button.
- Well done!
Hard Reset (INTEX Aqua Xtreme II)
Intex Aqua Xtreme 2 hard reset pattern reset - video
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.