Hard Reset INTEX Aqua Xtreme V
How to factory reset INTEX Aqua Xtreme V? How to wipe all data in INTEX Aqua Xtreme V? How to bypass screen lock in INTEX Aqua Xtreme V? How to restore defaults in INTEX Aqua Xtreme V?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset INTEX Aqua Xtreme V. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your INTEX Aqua Xtreme V will be as new and your MediaTek MT6592 core will run faster.
- Press the Power key for a short while to switch off your smartphone.
- After that start pushing Volume Down and Power keys for a few seconds.
- When Android logo pops up release all held keys.
- Then wait for a couple of seconds and your phone will be in Factory Mode.
- Now select "Clear eMMC" by using Volume keys to scroll down and confirm it by using the Power key.
Hard Reset (INTEX Aqua Xtreme V)
Intex Aqua Xtreme 2 hard reset pattern reset - video
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.