How to factory reset INTEX Aqua Xtreme? How to wipe all data in INTEX Aqua Xtreme? How to bypass screen lock in INTEX Aqua Xtreme? How to restore defaults in INTEX Aqua Xtreme?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset INTEX Aqua Xtreme. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your INTEX Aqua Xtreme will be as new and your MediaTek MT6592 core will run faster.
- In the first step turn off the cell phone by pressing the Power button.
- Afterwards press and hold together Volume Up + Power button for several seconds
- You should release held keys when the Boot Mode appears.
- From the menu on the screen select option Recovery, by using Volume Up to scroll and Volume Down to confirm.
- When an Android Image displays on the screen press the Power button to enter Recovery Mode.
- Use Volume Down to choose "wipe data/factory reset", and then push the Power button to confirm.
- Select "Yes--delete all user data". Use Volume buttons to scroll and Power to select.
- To restart the tablet, select "reboot system now".
- Success! The hard reset is done.
INTEX AQUA HD FACTORY RESET SOLUTION - video
INTEX Aqua Power HARD RESET / SCREEN LOCK REMOVAL - video