How to factory reset INTEX Aqua Y2 1GB? How to wipe all data in INTEX Aqua Y2 1GB? How to bypass screen lock in INTEX Aqua Y2 1GB? How to restore defaults in INTEX Aqua Y2 1GB?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset INTEX Aqua Y2 1GB. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your INTEX Aqua Y2 1GB will be as new and your Spreadtrum SC7731G core will run faster.
- At the very beginning switch off your smartphone by pressing the Power key for a couple of seconds.
- In the next step start holding Volume Up + Power keys until Boot Mode appears on the screen.
- Then release all keys and from the menu choose "Recovery" by using Volume Down key.
- When Android picture pops up press the Power key to go to Recovery Mode.
- Now choose "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume Down button to scroll down and confirm it with Volume Up key.
- Then select. "Yes". Use the Volmue Down key to navigate and Volume Up button to accept that.
- Finally choose "reboot system now" by using Volume Up key.
- Good job! Wait for a few moments and your phone will be ready to use.
INTEX Aqua Power HARD RESET / SCREEN LOCK REMOVAL - video
Intex aqua Y2 Hard Reset - video