Hard Reset INTEX Aqua Y2 Power
How to factory reset INTEX Aqua Y2 Power? How to wipe all data in INTEX Aqua Y2 Power? How to bypass screen lock in INTEX Aqua Y2 Power? How to restore defaults in INTEX Aqua Y2 Power?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset INTEX Aqua Y2 Power. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your INTEX Aqua Y2 Power will be as new and your Spreadtrum SC7731G core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Hold down the Power key for a short while to turn off the phone.
- After that start pressing Volume Down and Power buttons for a short while.
- When you see a change on the screen release the Power key and if Android picture pops up you should let go of Volume Down key.
- Click Volume Down key to go to Recovery Mode.
- In this menu navigate by using Volume buttons to choose "wipe data/factory reset" and press the Power key.
- Then select. "Yes". Use the Volmue keys to scroll down and Power button to accept that.
- Finally choose "reboot system now" by using Power button.
- Well done!
INTEX Aqua Power HARD RESET / SCREEN LOCK REMOVAL - video
Intex aqua y2 power hard reset - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.