How to factory reset INTEX Aqua Zenith? How to wipe all data in INTEX Aqua Zenith? How to bypass screen lock in INTEX Aqua Zenith? How to restore defaults in INTEX Aqua Zenith?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset INTEX Aqua Zenith. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your INTEX Aqua Zenith will be as new and your MediaTek MT6737M core will run faster.
- At first switch off the phone by holding the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- In the second step presss and push Volume Up and Power keys until Boot Mode appears on the screen.
- Then release all keys and select "Recovery" by using Volume Down button.
- Now choose "wipe data/factory reset" by using the Volume Down button to scroll down and confirm with the Power key.
- After that select "Yes" by using the Volume Down key to navigate and accept that by using the Power button.
- In the last step choose "reboot system now" with the Power key.
INTEX Aqua Power HARD RESET / SCREEN LOCK REMOVAL - video
Intex Aqua Zenith hard reset - video