Master Reset INTEX Cloud Gem+
Check out the alternative method of Hard Reset operation called master reset. By using our tutorial you can perform a master reset of INTEX Cloud Gem+ in just a few steps. Follow our instructions to delete all data from INTEX Cloud Gem+.
After the factory reset operation you will be able to use the default configuration of Android 5.1 Lollipop system and INTEX Cloud Gem+ will work faster. Let's use the full power of Mediatek MT6580M core by resting the INTEX Cloud Gem+ and enjoy using the best performance of Li-Ion 1400.0 mAh battery.
- At the very beginning turn off the device by pushing the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- After that start holding Volume Down + Power button until INTEX logo pops up.
- Then release Power key and after 2 seconds release Volume Down key.
- You are in Factory Mode. Navigate by using the Volume buttons to select "Clear eMMC" and tap Home button.
- Success! The hard reset operation will be completed for a couple of seconds.
Master Reset (INTEX Cloud Gem+)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.