Portable Hotspot INTEX Cloud Gem+
How to create portable hotspot on INTEX Cloud Gem+? How to enable mobile hotspot in Android 5.1 Lollipop? How to share Wi-Fi from INTEX Cloud Gem+.
Use the Android 5.1 Lollipop setting in order to set up portable hotspot. Afterwards you will enjoy using the mobile hotspot of INTEX Cloud Gem+.
- To enable the Portable hotspot on your device, firstly you have to unlock the homescreen and go to the App menu.
- Next to the Settings app and here you have to choose the More option in the Wireless & Network section.
- After that go to the Tethering & Portable hotspot options and choose the Wi-Fi hotspot.
- Now switch it on in the upper right corner of the screen.
- After this you can optionally change the name or the password of your hotspot by entering the Set up Wi-Fi hotspot window. To confirm, press Yes.
- Very good! Now you can enable the access to the Internet for many other devices around you using your INTEX Cloud Gem+.
Portable Hotspot (INTEX Cloud Gem+)