Hard Reset INTEX Cloud String HD
How to factory reset INTEX Cloud String HD? How to wipe all data in INTEX Cloud String HD? How to bypass screen lock in INTEX Cloud String HD? How to restore defaults in INTEX Cloud String HD?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset INTEX Cloud String HD. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 5.1 Lollipop settings. As a result your INTEX Cloud String HD will be as new and your Spreadtrum SC9832A core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Switch off the mobile by using the Power button.
- Then press and push Volume Down and Power keys for about 5 seconds.
- When INTEX logo pops up, let go of the Power button and then release Volume Down button if you see Android recovery robot image.
- Press Power key + Volume Up key and you should be in Recovery Mode.
- Choose "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume buttons and then click Power key once.
- After that select "Yes--delete all user data" by using Volume keys to scroll down and Power key to confirm that.
- When you see Recovery Mode just press Power button on "reboot system now".
intex cloud string hd hard reset. - video
INTEX CLOUD STRING HD HARD RESET - video
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.