How to factory reset INTEX Elyt-e7? How to wipe all data in INTEX Elyt-e7? How to bypass screen lock in INTEX Elyt-e7? How to restore defaults in INTEX Elyt-e7?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset INTEX Elyt-e7. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your INTEX Elyt-e7 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6737V core will run faster.
- In the first step turn off the smartphone by holding the Power button for a couple of seconds.
- After that press and push Volume Up and Power keys for a short while.
- If you see INTEX logo let go of the Power key.
- Release the Volume Up button when Recovery Mode appears on the screen.
- Now choose "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume keys to scroll down and the Power key to accept it.
- In the next step select "Yes--delete all user data" and press the Power button to confirm that.
- Finally choose "reboot system now" by using the Power key.
- Well done!
intex elyt e1 bypass E1 - video