Hard Reset INTEX Infie 33
How to factory reset INTEX Infie 33? How to wipe all data in INTEX Infie 33? How to bypass screen lock in INTEX Infie 33? How to restore defaults in INTEX Infie 33?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset INTEX Infie 33. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your INTEX Infie 33 will be as new and your Spreadtrum SC9850 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Begin by holding the Power button for a couple of seconds to turn off the smartphone.
- Then start pressing Volume Up and Power keys together for a few moments.
- Release all buttons when you see information about Boot Mode.
- After that select Recovery. Use Volume Up to scroll down and Volume Down to confirm that.
- If the Android Robot image pops up press the Power key and after a second click Volume Up once.
- In this mode choose "wipe data/factory reset" by using Volume keys to scroll down and the Power button to accept it.
- Now select "Yes" with the Power key.
- Finally choose "reboot system now" by using the Power button.
How to Hard Reset INTEX Infie 33 - Bypass Screen Lock INTEX Mobile - video
Intex Infie 3 & 33 hard reset and pattern lock remove - video
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work