How to factory reset INTEX Staari 10? How to wipe all data in INTEX Staari 10? How to bypass screen lock in INTEX Staari 10? How to restore defaults in INTEX Staari 10?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset INTEX Staari 10. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your INTEX Staari 10 will be as new and your MediaTek MT6737 core will run faster.
- Hold down the Power key for a few seconds to switch off the smartphone.
- Then start pressing Volume Up and Power keys together for a couple of seconds.
- Release the Power button when the INTEX logo appears.
- Let go of Volume Up if you see information about Recovery Mode.
- In this mode select "wipe data/factory reset". Use Volume buttons to navigate and the Power key to confirm that.
- Now use Volume keys to choose "Yes--delete all user data" and click the Power button once.
- When Recovery Mode appears again select "reboot system now" with the Power button.
- Good job! You are performed hard reset operation.
intex elyt e1 bypass E1 - video