Hard Reset iOCEAN X7S-T
How to factory reset iOCEAN X7S-T? How to wipe all data in iOCEAN X7S-T? How to bypass screen lock in iOCEAN X7S-T? How to restore defaults in iOCEAN X7S-T?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset iOCEAN X7S-T. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your iOCEAN X7S-T will be as new and your MediaTek MT6592 core will run faster.
- If you decided to perform Hard Reset operation on your iOCEAN X7S-T, you have to turn it off by holding down Power Key for a few seconds.
- Wait till your device turns off completely, and after that hold down combination Power Key + Volume Up for about 5 seconds to proceed.
- After you see Android robot appeared on screen, you should hold down Power Key and press Volume Up once.
- From the appeared menu, you have to select option "wipe data/factory reset", using Volume Keys to navigate and Power Key to select.
- Next you should confirm this operation, by selecting option "Yes -- delete all user data".
- After a few seconds, data will be wiped, and you should select option "reboot system now" in order to restart your device.
- In a few minutes after that, your iOCEAN X7S-T will be restarted, and that's it.
Hard Reset (iOCEAN X7S-T)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.