How to open IP-COM W40AP admin page:
To change IP-COM W40AP settings you need to open IP-COM W40AP admin page. To do that you need to check what is IP-COM W40AP IP address. You will also need IP-COM W40AP password and default router login.
- The first thing you need to do is to connect to IP-COM W40AP.
- Next, find router IP, you can check IP-COM W40AP IP here.
- Then open a web browser and enter the router IP address in the address field.
- You will see IP-COM W40AP login page.
- Enter IP-COM W40AP factory login :: admin; and default router password :: admin
- Fantastic! You should see IP-COM W40AP settings main page, where you can change customize IP-COM W40AP Wi-Fi name and WiFi password.