Hard Reset IQM Picasso
How to factory reset IQM Picasso? How to wipe all data in IQM Picasso? How to bypass screen lock in IQM Picasso? How to restore defaults in IQM Picasso?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset IQM Picasso. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 6.0 Marshmallow settings. As a result your IQM Picasso will be as new and your MediaTek MT6753 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- Begin the process of Hard reset by shutting off the phone using the Power key and selecting power off.
- Your phone will power off and once it has done so, hold Volume Up + Power key simultaneously till you see the Chuwi logo.
- Next you will be redirected to the Recovery mode. From here, select "Wipe data/factory reset" using the volume keys and confirm the selection using the Power key.
- Affirm your decision by selecting "Yes" to continue.
- The device will begin removing all unnecessary apps and reinstall only the stock apps, when its finiehd it will automagically reboot.
- Well done! You have just finished Hard reset.
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work