Hard Reset IRBIS Hit 8GB 7"
How to factory reset IRBIS Hit 8GB 7"? How to wipe all data in IRBIS Hit 8GB 7"? How to bypass screen lock in IRBIS Hit 8GB 7"? How to restore defaults in IRBIS Hit 8GB 7"?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset IRBIS Hit 8GB 7". Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your IRBIS Hit 8GB 7" will be as new and your MTK8312 core will run faster.
- Start by holding down the Power rocker for a short while in order to switch on the phone.
- After that, go the Menu and find and select Settings.
- Choose Backup & Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- Then choose Reset device and select Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- You have just performed a hard reset operation! Success!
Hard Reset (IRBIS Hit 8GB 7")
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.