Hard Reset IRBIS Hit 8GB 7"
See the Next method!
- Start by holding down the Power rocker for a short while in order to switch on the phone.
- After that, go the Menu and find and select Settings.
- Choose Backup & Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- Then choose Reset device and select Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- You have just performed a hard reset operation! Success!
Help! This doesn't work
Hard Reset will erase all of your data
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.