Factory Reset IRBIS TW20 10.1"
The Hard Reset is also commonly known as factory reset. This tutorial will show you the easiest way to perform a factory reset operation in IRBIS TW20 10.1". Find out the way to remove all personal data, customized settings and installed apps from IRBIS TW20 10.1".
As a result your Windows 8.1 will run faster, you will be able to use the entire 32000.0 MB storage and Li-Polymer 6500.0 mAh battery will work longer. Let's restore defaults in IRBIS TW20 10.1" and enjoy using your phone as it comes from the manufacturer.
- At the very beginning hold down the Power key in order to switch on the device.
- Afterwards hold down Shift key. If you're using the on-screen keyboard, tap or click the Shift key.
- While the Shift key is still pressed, tap or click Restart option and confirm the operation.
- In the next step choose Troubleshoot.
- Then tap Reset your PC and cofirm operation by pressing Next.
- Choose either Just remove my files or Fully clean the drive.
- Begin the whole operation by clicking Reset.
- Congratulations! You have just performed the hard reset operation.
Factory Reset (IRBIS TW20 10.1")
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.