Hard Reset IRBIS TX26 7.0"
How to factory reset IRBIS TX26 7.0"? How to wipe all data in IRBIS TX26 7.0"? How to bypass screen lock in IRBIS TX26 7.0"? How to restore defaults in IRBIS TX26 7.0"?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset IRBIS TX26 7.0". Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your IRBIS TX26 7.0" will be as new and your MediaTek MT8382 core will run faster.
- Hold down the Power rocker for a short while in order to turn on the device.
- After that, go the Menu and find and select Settings.
- In the next step choose Backup & Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- Then choose Reset device and select Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- Good job! You have just performed a hard reset operation!
Hard Reset (IRBIS TX26 7.0")
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.