Hard Reset IRBIS TZ02 7.0"
How to factory reset IRBIS TZ02 7.0"? How to wipe all data in IRBIS TZ02 7.0"? How to bypass screen lock in IRBIS TZ02 7.0"? How to restore defaults in IRBIS TZ02 7.0"?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset IRBIS TZ02 7.0". Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your IRBIS TZ02 7.0" will be as new and your Allwinner A33 core will run faster.
- At the very beginning hold down the Power rocker for a short while in order to turn on the device.
- After that, go the Menu and find and select Settings.
- In the next step choose Backup & Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- Then choose Reset device and select Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- Well done! You have just performed a hard reset operation!
Hard Reset (IRBIS TZ02 7.0")
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.