Hard Reset IRBIS TZ151
How to factory reset IRBIS TZ151? How to wipe all data in IRBIS TZ151? How to bypass screen lock in IRBIS TZ151? How to restore defaults in IRBIS TZ151?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset IRBIS TZ151. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 8.1 Go Edition settings. As a result your IRBIS TZ151 will be as new and your Spreadtrum SC7731C core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- To perform the Hard reset on your device, shut it off with the Power key.
- Upon your tablets shut off, hold the Volume up + Power button together till you see IRBIS logo on the screen.
- When your in Recovery mode, use Volume keys to navigate and select Wipe data/factory reset and confirm it with Power key.
- Confirm your decision one more time by selecting Yes.
- Outstanding. Once the phone reboots and you see the android setup screen the Hard reset will be done.
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work