How to enter recovery mode in IRBIS TZ170? How to open recovery mode in IRBIS TZ170? How to boot recovery mode on IRBIS TZ170? How to use recovery mode in IRBIS TZ170? How to exit recovery mode in IRBIS TZ170?
The hidden mode of Android 8.1 Go Edition called recovery should allow you to perform hard reset, wipe cache partition or Android 8.1 Go Edition update. So follow the steps of recovery mode tutorial:
- At the very start, turn your device off. To do so press and hold the Power button, then tap the Power Off option on the screen.
- After the device turns off, press and hold the Volume Up button and Power button together.
- When the Android logo with no command written under it appears on the screen you can release both buttons.
- Now hold the Power button and press the Volume Up button to continue.
- Now you should be in the Recover Mode. Use the Volume Up button and Volume Down button to move through the menu and the Power button to select the options.