How to factory reset IRBIS TZ968? How to wipe all data in IRBIS TZ968? How to bypass screen lock in IRBIS TZ968? How to restore defaults in IRBIS TZ968?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset IRBIS TZ968. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 7.0 Nougat settings. As a result your IRBIS TZ968 will be as new and your Spreadtrum SC9832 core will run faster.
- Switch off the tablet by pressing the Power key for a couple of seconds.
- Now start holding Volume Up and Power buttons for a few moments.
- Release all keys when Boot Mode appears.
- In this mode choose "Recovery" by using Volume Up to navigate and Volume Down to confirm that.
- Here scroll down by using Volume keys to select "wipe data/factory reset" and click the Power button once.
- Now choose "Yes". Use Volume buttons to navigate and the Power key to accept it.
- If Recovery Mode pops up select "reboot system now" with the Power button.
Hard Reset Irbis TZ56 - video