Hard Reset IRU B702
How to factory reset IRU B702? How to wipe all data in IRU B702? How to bypass screen lock in IRU B702? How to restore defaults in IRU B702?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset IRU B702. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich settings. As a result your IRU B702 will be as new and your Boxchip A13 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- If the device is off, hold down the Power button for a moment
- Afterwards, go to the Menu and find and select Settings.
- Choose Backup & Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- Choose Reset device and select Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- Congratulations! You have just performed a hard reset operation!
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work