Hard Reset IRU B706
How to factory reset IRU B706? How to wipe all data in IRU B706? How to bypass screen lock in IRU B706? How to restore defaults in IRU B706?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset IRU B706. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your IRU B706 will be as new and your Cortex A7 core will run faster.
- At the very beginning hold down the Power rocker for a short while in order to turn on the device.
- After that, go the Menu and find and select Settings.
- In the next step choose Backup & Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- Then choose Reset device and select Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- Good job! You have just performed a hard reset operation!
Hard Reset (IRU B706)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.