Hard Reset IRU B709B
How to factory reset IRU B709B? How to wipe all data in IRU B709B? How to bypass screen lock in IRU B709B? How to restore defaults in IRU B709B?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset IRU B709B. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your IRU B709B will be as new and your Cortex A9 core will run faster.
- At the very beginning hold down the Power rocker for a short while in order to turn on the device.
- After that, go the Menu and find and select Settings.
- In the next step choose Backup & Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- Then choose Reset device and select Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- Good job! You have just performed a hard reset operation!
Hard Reset (IRU B709B)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.