Hard Reset IRU B709W
How to factory reset IRU B709W? How to wipe all data in IRU B709W? How to bypass screen lock in IRU B709W? How to restore defaults in IRU B709W?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset IRU B709W. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.4 KitKat settings. As a result your IRU B709W will be as new and your BoxChip A23 core will run faster.
- At the very beginning hold down the Power rocker for a short while in order to turn on the device.
- After that, go the Menu and find and select Settings.
- In the next step choose Backup & Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- Then choose Reset device and select Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- Good job! You have just performed a hard reset operation!