Hard Reset IRU B712G
How to factory reset IRU B712G? How to wipe all data in IRU B712G? How to bypass screen lock in IRU B712G? How to restore defaults in IRU B712G?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset IRU B712G. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your IRU B712G will be as new and your Boxchip A20 core will run faster.
- At the very beginning hold down the Power rocker for a short while in order to turn on the device.
- After that, go the Menu and find and select Settings.
- In the next step choose Backup & Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- Then choose Reset device and select Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- Good job! You have just performed a hard reset operation!