Hard Reset IRU E9701G
How to factory reset IRU E9701G? How to wipe all data in IRU E9701G? How to bypass screen lock in IRU E9701G? How to restore defaults in IRU E9701G?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset IRU E9701G. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.0 Ice Cream Sandwich settings. As a result your IRU E9701G will be as new and your Exynos 4412 core will run faster.
- At the very beginning hold down the Power rocker for a short while in order to turn on the device.
- After that, go the Menu and find and select Settings.
- In the next step choose Backup & Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- Then choose Reset device and select Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- Good job! You have just performed a hard reset operation!
Hard Reset (IRU E9701G)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.