Hard Reset IRU M1001G
How to factory reset IRU M1001G? How to wipe all data in IRU M1001G? How to bypass screen lock in IRU M1001G? How to restore defaults in IRU M1001G?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset IRU M1001G. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.1 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your IRU M1001G will be as new and your MediaTek MTK8377 core will run faster.
- At the very beginning hold down the Power rocker for a short while in order to turn on the device.
- After that, go the Menu and find and select Settings.
- In the next step choose Backup & Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- Then choose Reset device and select Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- Good job! You have just performed a hard reset operation!
Hard Reset (IRU M1001G)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.