Hard Reset IRU M702G
How to factory reset IRU M702G? How to wipe all data in IRU M702G? How to bypass screen lock in IRU M702G? How to restore defaults in IRU M702G?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset IRU M702G. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.1 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your IRU M702G will be as new and your Cortex A9 core will run faster.
- At first, hold down the Power rocker for a short moment.
- Afterwards, go to the Menu, find and select Settings.
- In the next step choose Backup & Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- Then choose Reset device and select Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- Well done! You have just performed a hard reset operation!
Hard Reset (IRU M702G)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.