Hard Reset IRU M710GB
How to factory reset IRU M710GB? How to wipe all data in IRU M710GB? How to bypass screen lock in IRU M710GB? How to restore defaults in IRU M710GB?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset IRU M710GB. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your IRU M710GB will be as new and your MediaTek MTK8389 core will run faster.
See the Next method!
- If the device is off hold down the Power button for a short while.
- Then go the Menu and find and select Settings.
- In the next step choose Backup & Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- Afterwards choose Reset device and select Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- Well done! You have just performed a hard reset operation!
If this was useful, please share to help others and follow us on
Help! This doesn't work