Hard Reset IRU M716G
How to factory reset IRU M716G? How to wipe all data in IRU M716G? How to bypass screen lock in IRU M716G? How to restore defaults in IRU M716G?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset IRU M716G. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your IRU M716G will be as new and your MediaTek MTK8312 core will run faster.
- If the device is off hold down the Power button for a short while.
- Go to the Menu, find and select Settings.
- In the next step choose Backup & Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- Afterwards, choose Reset device and select Erase everything when asked to confirm.
- Great job! You have just performed a hard reset operation!
Hard Reset (IRU M716G)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.