Hard Reset IRU M718G
How to factory reset IRU M718G? How to wipe all data in IRU M718G? How to bypass screen lock in IRU M718G? How to restore defaults in IRU M718G?
The following tutorial shows all method of master reset IRU M718G. Check out how to accomplish hard reset by hardware keys and Android 4.2 Jelly Bean settings. As a result your IRU M718G will be as new and your MediaTek MT8382 core will run faster.
- In order to switch on the device hold down the Power key for a short while.
- Afterwards, go the Menu and find and select Settings.
- In the next step choose Backup & Reset and tap Factory data reset.
- Then choose Reset device and select Erase everything to confirm the whole operation.
- Success You have just performed a hard reset operation!
Hard Reset (IRU M718G)
Help! This doesn't work.
Hard Reset will erase all of your data.
All described operations you are doing at your own risk.